Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Differences between My Sister and I

Both my sister and I lived in the same house. We both grew up in the same environment. However we are very different from one another. First, Diem is my sister; she is very kind and clever. When she was studying at school, she always got good grades. When she stayed at home, she helped my mom cooking and cleaning. In addition, Diem likes to read romance novels. Everyday after dinner, she opens the book and reads it until she falls asleep. Unlike me, my sister never exercises. She would rather sit on a chair and read a book than go out and exercise.

However I am absolutely different than my sister. One, I am very stubborn and shy. When I was studying at high school I always skipped school; my grades were always lower than my sister’s. When I was at home I liked to be alone in my room. Furthermore, I did not like to read a book because it has too many words. I would rather interact with people than read a book. I would rather go out with friends instead of reading a book. Moreover I like to exercise so I would usually go to a club on the weekend to dance. I would also do a lot of walking during the weekdays. Even though my sister and I are related and we were raised in the same environment, we have very different personalities, interests and hobbies.

2 comments:

  1. I don't believe you did not study at school.
    Now a days you are so diligent. You always study hard and hard work. I think your nature is same your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you into game Selena good for you.

    ReplyDelete