Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Funny Reaction

It was a Sunday afternoon in Vietnam when I went out with a friend on a motorcycle. My friend drove me to a place where we were supposed to meet more friends. However, we got in an accident; it was a head on collision with another motorcycle. I flew three meters from the motorcycle, but I did not get any major injuries. Furthermore, I stood up and walked forward to the scene where my friend and the other guy were trying to move their motorcycles off the road. I was so angry at the other driver, so I yelled at him. I pointed at the driver and told him that he was wrong to drive that way. The driver sooner apologized for his mistakes and said that he would pay for the repairs. After that, I felt so sick because my head was spinning around and I could not stand anymore. I fainted on the round so my friend and the driver were very nervous. Suddenly, I woke up around five minutes later and was just fine. Finally, my friend, I and the other driver went to a mechanic together. We got my friend’s motorcycle fixed before we went home. From that day, I always laugh when I think of that situation. I could not believe that I tried to fight before I fainted.

1 comment: