Friday, April 16, 2010

The Gods Must Be Crazy

The god must be crazy is a collision of three separate stories. A Ju/' hoansi bushman to the end of the earth to get rid of a Coca Cola bottle is one of them. The story is about Xi, one of the indigenous people, and his journey to the end of the earth to get rid of the Coca Cola bottle. The bottle was thrown out off an earoplane in to the area which is located far away of the Kalahari Desert. Xi found the bottle, but he soon found that the bottle is an evil things. He and his relative experience a lot of things they never had before such as jealousy, envy, hatred, anger, even violent. It has caused Xi and his relative unhappy on two occasions, so Xi decides to travel to the end of the earth to throw the bottle. In addition, Xi learns a lot of new things during his journey. Xi is soon able to help his relative improving their live. I enjoyed the movie a lot and I learned a lot from the movie. It gives me a good view of the indigenous people and the way of their living. These people are dessert a better live and they need the education. More over, I had a lot of fun while I was watching the movie. This is the best movie I ever seen and I like it very much. I will recommend this movie to my friend. Especially, I will rent this movie again and enjoy it with my husband. This movie will help my husband and me reducing stress .

3 comments: